Select a program below for more information.
Want to apply to Cornell under EOP or HEOP? Click here.
The Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives—OADI—is all about inclusion and achievement across the Cornell campus so that students of all backgrounds excel in reaching their academic goals. Our students, who are those who come from backgrounds that have been historically under-represented and those who support them, add tremendously to the educational environment that brings excellence to all fields of study. Without diverse points of view coming from varied life experience and ways of looking at and interpreting the world, all classrooms and research at Cornell would suffer. We seek to ensure a high-quality academic and intellectual experience for all at Cornell.
OADI provides individual and group support for academic pursuits and organizations, a place of lively discussion and interchange, a family environment in which to feel at home and speak openly, and a strong voice of advocacy across the institution. We work to assist our students to get the most out of Cornell, and we work to assist Cornell to benefit more fully from inclusive excellence.
I used to undervalue being bilingual, now I attribute so much of who I am to this ability, and plan on dedicating my life’s work to understanding the foundations of its acquisition.
- Tuesday Lunch Engagement Series - Internship Opportunities - Office of University Investments
- Mar 11, 2014 11:30 AM 200 Computing and Communications Center
- Social Justice Roundtable Dinner Series - Disability: What Does It Have To Do With Me?
- Mar 13, 2014 6:00 PM 200 Computing and Communications Center
- BETA Fridays - Zumba
- Mar 14, 2014 4:00 PM 200 Computing and Communications Center
- BETA Fridays - Woosah @ OADI
- Mar 21, 2014 4:00 PM 200 Computing and Communications Center
Suite 200 Computing & Communications Center (CCC)
235 Garden Ave.
Ithaca N.Y. 14853
( t ) 607.255.3841
( t ) 607.255.6384
( f ) 607.255.9963
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 6:00pm